Yandex.Algorithm 2013: elimination stage
The next stage will consist of three elimination rounds that will be held on:
Each contest round lasts 100 minutes. Links to the rounds are avaliable on the round names above.
The scoring model for this stage will be Grand Prix 30.
To advance to the final round in St. Petersburg, Russia, you don’t have to participate in all online rounds. You will need to place within one of these groups:
- top 4 in one of three rounds among contestants who have not yet advanced to the final round;
- top 9 in the cumulative results of two out of three rounds among contestants who have not yet advanced to the final round;
- top 4 in the cumulative results of three rounds among contestants who have not yet advanced to the final round,
All finalists, another 75 best participants of elimination stage and another 75 random participants of the elimination stage, who will solve at least one problem will get a T-shirt!
You can always read the full schedule and regulations on our website.
Good luck! Next stop: Saint Petersburg!
UPD: Results of the online round 1 are now official and we congratulate Kenny_HORROR for impressive victory using “all open” strategy.
First finalists are Kenny_HORROR, Petr, tourist, eatmore.
UPD2: Congratulations to tourist for the online round 2 victory. We are glad to invite vepifanov, yeputons, Jedi_Knight, peter50216 to the final round!
UPD3: Based on their scores in round 3, winger, KADR, ainu7, s-quark are invited to the final round. Congratulations!
Rightful place among finalists goes to
- based on two out of three elimination stage rounds: burunduk3, michal.forisek, Niyaz Nigmatullin, mikhailOK, Mimino, liympanda, romanandreev, zejun.wu, RAVEman;
- for the overall performance in the stage: dmitrymatov, ilyakor, dreamoon, Pawel Parys.
Dear finalists! Congratulations and see you soon in St. Petersburg. We will contact you shortly on the matter of your final round participation. Please, do not ignore our emails and answer promptly =)